Friday, July 3, 2009

You Can't Handle The Awesomeness

Hi! First of all, I'd like to say sorry to those that might actually read this(i think a total of 2 people), because I haven't posted in like 5 days! It got really busy here, my oldest brother came to visit(and is staying in my room....) oh the joy heh heh....

Anyway, as of yesterday, I got a NEW PHONE! Yup, I traded in my crappy basic basic phone for a awesomely awesome phone called the Alias 2. Yup, awesomely awesome. Not only does it flip like a regular flip phone, but you can flip it the other way!!!! And unlike the original Alias, the keyboard CHANGES!!! Its like a digital keyboard. Awesome. In reality its like a $200 phone, but we ended up only paying $50 for it!!


Here's some pics of it, with all of its awesomely gloryness.

No comments:

Post a Comment