Monday, June 29, 2009

The Bachelerette ...Wes needs to be squished!!!

I'm not sure if any of you guys ever watched/watch the Bachelerette, but I've been watching it....

It's basicly a show where a guy/girl are on this show and there are either 25 girls(for when its the guy) or 25 guys(for when its the girl). And they basicly date and try to figure out if they like who and blah blah and it keeps getting into fewer and fewer girls or guys...and at the end someone get married(most likely).


Moving on. This time it's the girl choosing from the guys. And now its down to like 4 guys. Well theres this one guy called Wes whos a country musician or whatever. And he told the other guys he's only there for his career. He even told them that he had a girlfriend and when one of the guys tried to tell the girl, he lied to her and said he didnt. So basicly, hes a liar, butthead, and just a JERK! And at the end, she still picked him to go on...

I know I'm just randomly rampaging about it and stuff, and for the very few people that actually read this, this probably makes no sense and have no idea what I'm talking about, but I just decided to let it all out here heh heh.

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree! When Jillian gave him the rose, I screamed NOOOOO and I'm like dude, Jake needs to come back. Do you like Kypton? he's my second choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Liked Micheal a lot, so I was mad when he went home instead of Wes! *shakes fist angryly at Wes*

    Kypton is ok, out of the ones that are left, I'm not sure who my favorite is yet, but I know who's my least favorite ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. JAKE WAS THE GUY FROM THE BEGINNING. SHE LOST THE BEST!!!! SHE BLEW IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAVE JAKE AS THE NEXT BACHELOR. HE IS SOME WONDERFUL GUY!!!!

    ReplyDelete