Thursday, June 18, 2009

Do do dooo! My second post!

As you may have seen already, I made my page very purtyful! I'm still trying to figure out how to change the banner color and stuff(not easy), but I think I'm making progress!

Some of you may know me from cp(club penguin), or youtube, or just plain know me, but for all of you people who are just stopping by, I give you a warm welcome! Now for the people who know me, I know I don't usually type like this, but I thought it would be better if I used correct grammer and stuff on here so that people can actually understand what I'm saying!

As you can see, this is an ADORABLE picture! It's of my all time favorite anime character from the show Ouran High School Host Club, named Hunny! Don't you just wanna hug him???

No comments:

Post a Comment