Thursday, June 18, 2009

A sad day for Po the Panda

Hi again! I thought i would update you on some things, the banner on the very top has pictures of Hunny from Ouran High School Host Club(for those who didn't read my last post) and I made the background(took forever)! I was going to put something like that for my background, but it wasn't big enough, so instead I put this really cool looking puprle and blue star thing lol.






Toby----------->>>>


Today my dog Toby decided he wanted to play with the Kung Fu Panda stuffed animal(of Po..the panda...) that we got from the trip we just came back from(I'll explain that later...) and so we figured we would give it to him and see how he would react to it. I swear, I never seen a dog obsses over a toy like that! He wouldn't let it out of his sight for hours. He didn't even try to tear it apart either. He even slept with it with his head resting on it(omg so adorable) I'll have to take a picture of it so you guys can see!









Levi----->



Well the only negative part is that Levi(another dog) got a hold of it when toby was sleeping(and not close to it)...well...lets just say it was a sad day for Po...he got a hole in his shoulder and a lot of his stuffing ripped out, i had to put it back and put it near Toby again and hope he wouldn't notice(Toby has a knack for stuffing too...)








Davey--->

While I'm putting up pictures of my doggies, I'll put up Davey! Toby and Davey our brothers but from different litters(have same parrents, Toby is from first litter, Davey is from second litter). I think Toby knew Davey was his brother when we brought him home, because he just layed by him and made sure he was ok for like hours (adorable). Davey is pretty much my personal dog in the family but everyone pitches in to take care all of them! ^_^






P.S. I had ramen today!! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment