Friday, June 19, 2009

The Spiderman Pest Control Truck

I had to come along with the grocery shopping today, and after zooming through 3 different stores, on the way back, we saw this "Pest Control" truck. It looked just like any other Pest Control truck except for the fact that there was a life size figure of Spiderman roped down in the bed of the trunk(standing up)! I thought that was pretty....weird...but also funny at the same time. it was in the position where he squirts his...web ..stuff too.



In other news, I've been reading this manga online recently(as of yesterday) and its called Kitchen Princess(and yes its about cooking) it ends up getting really sad at one point *sniffle* I almost cried a couple times.


P.S. Levi tore 3 more holes in Poe the Panda!

7 comments:

  1. The tranportation service of pests and insecticide should be done by using Trucks as a means of transport is good one in India.N J Pesticide

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I started reading i don't take it serious. But as i reading then i got the idea what you want to explain in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the valuable information that you have provided in your article. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again frequently. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next article!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These kinds of termite are very dangerous for health. I think we should take care of ourselves from them. PEST’A LA VISTA Pest Management

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now to be able to really know the various methods they favor, let us take a look at how they eradicate ants in particular. Now a pest control company will attack ants differently then if you did it yourself.

    Pest Control | building and pest inspection brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love visiting your blog, by the way, are there any updates?

    ReplyDelete