Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bookworm

Ok, I believe I am now a complete and total bookworm. I didn't use to be like this. I was anti reading before! But something happened resently, I guess its cuz I got bored of playing my DS at night and decided to start reading the tons of books on my shelves. And a few months(maybe a year...) later I realized I read them all. So I saw this series called The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants. I eventually bought the whole series and loved it. I highly recommend it.

Anyway, I think I fully realized my bookworm-ness when we started going library resently. And Oh my gosh, they had a manga section, tiny manga section, but still manga indeed. I picked out 7 manga books and 2 normal girly awesome cool books(you see my bookworm-ness showing yet?). I read them all in about a week, so yesterday we returned those and got some more. Now prepare yourself, this is where it all came into the light. I borrowed 18 books. Of course 11 of them being manga books but still! 18!! I already read one(not manga book). Then I fully fully realized the truth when my mom said I looked really excited when we were checking out the books, and then even more so when I realized that when some lady(library worker probably) was walking by and said "somebody has a big weekend planned!" Yeah.

Anyway I have a question for those few that read this....

I've heard from a few friends different deffinitions of words:

Nerd = super smart person who gets A's on everything

Geek = person who plays video games and reads comic books (*coughnotmangacough*)

But I was wondering, then what is a dork? A mixture of the two? I need answers!!!

1 comment:

  1. A dork is a really hyper girl, like someone who starts doing really funny, random things at odd times, like bursting out singing "You Belong With Me" and dancing around to it.

    ReplyDelete