Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Ninja Fly...is Back

As I was minding my own bussiness, reading in my room last night until who knows what in the morning, it came. All of a sudden, I heard the horrible sound of the *buuuzzzzzzz....buzzzzzzzz*
I knew it was war.
This was not your average ninja fly either, this one was unafraid.
It fly right where my head was, and no matter what, I couldnt hit it.
It landed on the wall, but I was unsure whether I wanted to hit it with my manga book that I was readed at the moment.
I didn't want squished fly on my book as I'm reading it thank you very much.
So after ten minutes of trying to whack it, I finally gave up, grabbed my flashlight from the other room went under the covers and read my book (I didn't have much left of it). I'm really starting to hate flies now. I think they are plotting to kill us with the stuff(I'm not gonna say what stuff) they leave when they land on things.
I think we all know the moral of this experience.

Never be in a dark room with a lamp on without being armed with a fly swatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment