Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Lake

Hi people!!
I thought I would present my reason/excuse for not posting for over a week(or two weeks?).
I went to my dad's for a week at this house that was really close to this lake lol.
it was pretty fun if I don't say so myself, we went kyaking, swimming(a ton) and ate ice cream almost everyday(heeeaaaven).
It's pretty awesome when a person who is alergic to milk(sorta) gets to eat ice cream 6-8 times in a weeks time. It was an unforgetable time in that respect. =D
The lake water didnt look like the cleanest in the world but it was ok, the main thing that bothered me was stepping on this squishy stuff which is I guess lake kelp or sometihng (its really gross when you step on it) or when I accidently get water in my nose...which happened a few more times then you would expect....

As a result, I now have a sore throat, and a stuffed nose, I think i might have caught something from the countless times I got water stuck in there...

*blows nose* yup. life couldn't be better

No comments:

Post a Comment