Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Marsh headphones

Hi! I would like to say on behalf of myself, that I am officially in love with the "Marshmallow" headphones(or earphones whatever) for the ipod. It's especially awesome when you want to avoid other noise and just blast music in your ears. I swear its like the untimate sound blocker in a small form. And I know, I probably sound like a headphones comercial right now, but I love it.


So I am hear to explain how I came about these awesome headphones.


Yesterday, while getting over a cold, but still being forced to go to the orthadontists, afterward we went to Walmart to get stuff(cold medicine, snacks blah blah). So I went to the electronics sections looking for headphones, sinse the original ipod headphones that my ipod came with kept falling out of my ears and bugging me. And I saw it. The untilmate Marshmallow headphones, now atfirst i was really on the fence with this, because as most ipod accessories go, it was super expensive for headphones. $20 to be exact. So I texted my friend who I was pretty sure also had those kind of headphones for her ipod, and asked if it was worth it. She said it deffinitely was, and that it was super durable(as an example she told me how it accidently went through the washermachine but still worked!). So I decided to get it(turns out I had 2 $20 bills with me and nothing else so the tax made it more than that so I had to break the other 20 >.<).


When I got home and tested it out, it was at first pretty hard to get in my ear but got super comfy later on. And when my mom tried to talk to me, I only saw her lips moving, that's where I broke out in joy, I could sit in my room reading my book(s), without being disturbed from the dogs barking and such.


And now, I shall show you a picture of the awesomeness that I recently own. Oh yes, I almost forgot, THEY ARE PURPLE!! That was a major selling point.
(I know that they look like they are blue in this picture, but they are really purple)

2 comments:

  1. :D Thanks for the review!! I'm going to get some now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay hurray for the marshies!! What color are you gonna get?

    ReplyDelete